Operating Models and Management of Wastewater Treatment Plants
In addition to planning and manufacturing wastewater systems, DAS Environmental Expert offers individual operating models for wastewater treatment in your plant.
Operation and Maintenance of Your Wastewater Technology
DAS Environmental Expert provides a comprehensive service to operate your wastewater treatment plant. We will maintain your systems in regular intervals and will monitor their proper functioning. Even remote or on-line monitoring is a service option.
Our services are custom-tailored to your individual needs, from general supervision to a complete operating contract where we will treat your wastewater on your behalf while you focus on your core business.
Operating Models Reduce Operating Costs
Employing well-engineered wastewater technology enables wastewater treatment plants to achieve very low discharge values. This maximum potential, however, can only be realised by optimising the treatment plant’s operation. Depending on the operating model we offer complete management of all of your wastewater technology in order to reach an overall cost-reduction of your plant.
- Competent service for all components
- Affordable spare parts
- Communication management, with pump manufacturers, for instance
- Customer and system-specific maintenance
- Optimum support for plant and system optimisation
- Direct access to all of our innovations and technology upgrades
- For complete operating contracts: “You focus on your product, we take care of your wastewater.”
- Regular supervision
- Preventative maintenance
- Exchange of worn parts and repairs
- Remote and on-line monitoring
- Wastewater analyses in our in-house laboratory
- Regular service including partial take-over of routine tasks
- Complete management of plant operation through DAS service personnel (complete operating contract)