Material Management with DAS Environmental Expert
The high-quality products and solutions from DAS Environmental Expert go hand-in-hand with an equally high demand placed on our suppliers. Efficiency, quality, service, flexibility, delivery capacity and reliability are always of the highest priority. This is the only way to ensure that our waste gas treatment and wastewater treatment plants provide safety, environmental protection and production stability in industry at all times.
Our Purchasing Policy
- The DAS Environmental Expert purchasing policy reflects our company policy as well as our company objectives. Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of these.
- The success of our products is closely linked to their quality; for this reason, we tackle our customers’ requirements together with suppliers, thereby improving our competitiveness on a shared basis.
- We place trust in our suppliers and count on a fair, long-term collaboration. Firstly, we expect partners to respond flexibly to our requirements. Secondly, we also expect them to work together with us, to establish where potential may lie for innovations or cost reductions.
- As an environmental technology company, we also expect that our suppliers adhere to all legal requirements relating to environmental protection and resource-efficient management, and we prefer suppliers with corresponding certification.
Based in the German state of Saxony, we have close ties to the region and therefore favor collaboration with regional suppliers.
Our Range of Materials
Developing new supplier relationships is a key part of the DAS material management strategy. Our range of materials comprises the following products:
- Plastic assemblies (PE, PP, PVDF, PVC-U, PVC-C)
- Piping (plastic, stainless steel, copper)
- Welded assemblies, panels, sheet metal parts
- Coatings (protective coatings, for example Halar®, colour coatings)
- Turned parts, milled parts
- Measuring technology
- Automation technology, control technology
- Electrical equipment, electrical components
- Vacuum technology
- Fans, blowers
- Pumps, dosing technology
- Plate heat exchangers
- Heating units
- Packing elements, droplet separators
- DIN parts, standard parts
- Industrial packaging
- Plant equipment
- Office materials, capital expenditures, auxiliary materials, operating materials